I’m very pleased to share today that one of my favourite apps, Book Creator is now available on Windows and to celebrate its launch, it is currently available for free. Here’s the press release.
Bristol, UK – 23 June 2015
Book Creator for Windows takes a blank-canvas approach to creativity that makes publishing and sharing ebooks easier than ever. With a simple and intuitive design, people of all ages can create their own international standard ePub files, and with a couple of clicks can become published authors.
“Book Creator for Windows provides a single ebook app to use across three platforms,” said David Fuller, principal education consultant at Tablet Academy. “The app has proven to be a popular and versatile ebook creator on iOS and Android devices, and I recommend all educationalists with Windows tablets to include it as a must-have download.”
With Book Creator for Windows you can:
- Create books on a Windows tablet, laptop or desktop with an easy-to-use interface
- Apply rich formatting with more than 40 fonts to choose from
- Add photos and video or record audio
- Utilize the drawing tool for illustrations and annotations
- Read books with the in-app reader
- Draft books in the ePub format to publish work on Apple’s iBooks Store or the Google Play Store
- Send books by email or upload to OneDrive for quick and easy sharing
“The iOS version of Book Creator is already a best-selling app, reaching number one in the iTunes store in 80 countries and becoming a core app in classrooms across the world”, said Dan Amos, Director of Red Jumper. “We are so excited to bring our app to desktop devices and make book publishing accessible to even more people.”
* Compatible with PCs and tablets running Microsoft Windows 8.1.
About Red Jumper:
Established in 2011 by Dan Amos, Red Jumper’s mission is to empower the next generation of content creators. In 2015, Book Creator was honoured as a BETT Award winner for Best Educational App. By providing easy to use creation tools that demystify ePub creation, Book Creator seeks to open digital publishing to all.
For more information visit www.bookcreator.com.
Download from Windows Store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/a0f72731-036d-4537-a033-f6c68dc84a88 Book Creator product website: http://www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
App video: https://vimeo.com/131450761
Screenshots/App icons: http://www.redjumper.net/bookcreator/press/